ANSWERED PRAYER ♥

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
OBEDIENCE IS DOING THE THINGS WE REALLY DON'T LIKE.

It was September, when i had the most painful decision of my life.

LETTING GO of someone i truly LOVE.

I know, it is not yet GOD's time for us.

I have a a choice,

I can be with him, but we we're both under DISOBEDIENCE (our relationship is not on the right time), which partly I caused him a distraction in his REVIEW for Licensure Examination this coming November.

Or

I will obey GOD and my parents to let him go for the mean time, and do our priorities first.

FOCUS, is what we really needed.

And honestly, Praying and asking GOD for a favor is quite difficult, because I know, we are not pleasing HIM in our relationship (simply because it is not yet TIME).

So I decided to let him go,

entrusting my feelings to GOD,

letting HIM to move in our lives.

IT IS REALLY PAINFUL...

knowing the one I LOVE,

hated me so much...

he didn't understand (though i explained it to him so many times, i can't blame him either. Because i know how it feels.)

There were sleepless nights,

Crying over and over,

Asking GOD, Why?

Thinking what IF he didn't passed the EXAM, ( He will blame me.)

What IF, He doesn't want me someday in his LIFE again?

I JUST PRAY...

PRAY...

PRAY...

That He will take the exam, despite what happened to us,

I want him to have a better future,

I rather not be with him,

than being with him, and we're miserable because we're not under GOD's WILL.

I WANT HIS SUCCESS, and we can only achieve that if we will OBEY GOD.

Even it means LETTING GO, I'LL do it for him.

He may think I am SELFISH, ( I don't care, as long as I know I'm doing everything for him)

It is a RISK,

I cried so many times, knowing that he will not be mine again.

But I realized, If i really love him,

I will let him go, for GOD to fulfill HIS purpose in his life.

TRUE LOVE always expresses itself in obedience to God.

PRAYER is the only thing I can do for him...

GOD is my only HOPE...


to be continue....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Blog contents © heartstrings ♥ 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.